« Safety Saturday @ Historic Belmont Firehouse, Jan. 12 | Main | Dinosaurs and ponies and plastic purses, oh my! »


I've seen refill ink for ink pads. You roll it onto the pads. But, I tried buying some a while back, and couldn't find it. I wonder if they still sell it in this throw-everything-away world.

Yes! They do sell roll-on stamp pad inkers. In fact, just do a google search on those terms and you'll find them. I don't know if Michael's or other craft stores carry them, but they do exist! But then once the refill runs out you are left with a plastic roll-on bottle...not sure it's a better solution than tossing the original ink pad. Perhaps cost-wise it is, but not necessarily waste-wise?

Yes, you can buy stamp pad re-inkers. I could have sworn I saw some in the rubber stamp section the last time I was at JoAnn Fabrics, but I'm not 100% sure of it. If JoAnns and Michaels don't carry them, I suspect that you can buy re-inkers at rubber stamp stores that sell picture art rubber stamps. For example, stores like Main Street Stamp and Stationery in Tigard, Peddler's Pack in Beaverton, Stamp A Dee Dah in Milwaukie, and The Paper Zone in Portland.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Search ReadySetMom

  • Google


Check out EnviroMom!

  • Take baby steps to a greener Portland lifestyle while teaching your kids to care for the environment. Learn with us!

  • ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community