What you’ll experience in class:
- Singing. From the first “Hello” song to the last “Goodbye,” exploring a variety of musical styles and genres leads children to find their own voice. Plus singing helps with memory and recall, physical development, creativity, and socialization.
- Assorted Movement. Whether moving as a family, as a class, or as individuals, Family Time movement activities enhance coordination skills, create opportunities for imitation and exploration, and give everyone something to smile, rock, bounce, or dance about.
- Story Time. Reading aloud to children stimulates their curiosity, expands their knowledge, and broadens their understanding of language.
- Family Jam Children (and adults) will love selecting a unique instrument and joining in one big class jam session each week.
- Musical Concepts. Fun engaging activities bring out the musicality in everyone, from the youngest member of the family to the oldest. Together you’ll learn more about music as you learn more about each other.
- Expert advice. A Kindermusik educator explains how our musically based activities enhance your child’s complete development.
- Learning continues at home. With the home materials, the learning continues at home with your child’s best teacher—you!
Come try a free class and see how much fun we have:
Saturday mornings at 9:30am
The New Day Center for the Arts on 55th and Foster, Portland, OR
Hosted by Kindermusik With Angie